This article was kindly given to the SSCA by Philip Atkins OBE, Leader of Staffordshire County Council (email@example.com).
In this month’s edition of "News You can Use" (viewable by clicking on the attachment at the bottom of this article)...
- Winning Staffordshire County Council — it’s a third term of office for the Conservatives
- Leader announces new Cabinet Members and Portfolios
- New County Council Chairman is Michael Greatorex
- County Council congratulates youngest member
- Schools raise their act with improved excellence ratings
- How we are fighting potholes - number one gripe for residents
- Supporting a growing ageing population
- Celebrating Staffordshire in spite of Labour
Philip Atkins OBE
Leader of Staffordshire County Council
|News You Can Use - July 2017.pdf||1.37 MB|