This article has been kindly given to the SSCA by Philip Atkins OBE, Leader of Staffordshire County Council via e-mail (email@example.com).
This is the January 2020 edition of the Staffordshire County Council's "News You Can Use" Newspaper.
In this month’s edition of "News You can Use" (attached at the bottom of this article)...
- From the Leader of the Council
- Record Levels of Spending on Care in Staffordshire Backed
- Council Pledges to Get Best Deal for Staffordshire - HS2 gets the Green Light
- New Year’s Honours
- New Year new you
- Stay warm and well
- Recycle and Reuse 2020
- Recycling your metal matters
- Record Spending on Care
- Major development paves way for more jobs
- Stay prepared for the cold
- Volunteer for IRONMAN Staffs
- Staffordshire Warmer Homes
- Getting married in Staffordshire
- Wuhan Coronavirus - Advice
- Celebration with the Conservative Party Chairman
Past issues of News You Can Use are available at http://www.staffordshireconservatives.cc/about/news-updates/
Philip Atkins OBE
Leader of Staffordshire County Council
|News You Can Use - January 2020.pdf||856.74 KB|