This article has been kindly given to the SSCA by Philip Atkins OBE, Leader of Staffordshire County Council via e-mail (email@example.com).
This is the December 2019 edition of the Staffordshire County Council's "News You Can Use" Newspaper.
In this month’s edition of "News You can Use" (attached at the bottom of this article)...
- Prime Minister's Statement on December 13th
- From the Leader of the Council
- General Election 2019
- Christmas tree sales on Cannock Chase
- Gritters in action as winter officially starts
- Extra investment safeguarding Staffordshire children
- New homes and economic growth plan
- Flu jabs
- Ensuring a pipeline of engineering skills for your business
- Be aware of your consumer rights
- Stay well and warm this winter
- Major road scheme progresses
- Protect your child against flu
- 12 myths of fostering
- What's On: December
- Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year
- From 3 Constituencies in 2005 to ALL 12 Today! 12/12 on 12th of 12th
Past issues of News You Can Use are available at http://www.staffordshireconservatives.cc/about/news-updates/
Philip Atkins OBE
Leader of Staffordshire County Council
|News You can Use - December 2019.pdf||1.32 MB|